What's new

365 Days of Beer

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
So I have a desktop calender that has a new beer on it daily. I started keeping track of all the beers in an excel file with the hops I will get to try some of them. Thought some may like this as each beer has a tasting description.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I tried to find one but they don't make one...at least that I could locate.

Cliff, want a project?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers Tom, excellent, tried some of the UK and Belgian beers on the list, that's a few less notes I'll have to write now!!:bottle:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
caudio51 said:
So I have a desktop calender that has a new beer on it daily. I started keeping track of all the beers in an excel file with the hops I will get to try some of them. Thought some may like this as each beer has a tasting description.

Send me an email at tszold@gmail.com and I will get it over to you.
What is the actual desktop beer calendar called and is it possible to download it? :bottle:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
caudio51 said:

Send me an email at tszold@gmail.com and I will get it over to you.
This wasn't intentional was it?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've had that calendar last year and just had to buy it again this year. The only similar calendar I saw that I was interested in was 365 days of Wine.

On a related beer note. Tried my first bottle of both Sierra Nevada Stout and Young's Double Chocolate Stout tonight.:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
schuellk said:
On a related beer note. Tried my first bottle of both Sierra Nevada Stout and Young's Double Chocolate Stout tonight.:thumbsup:
Ummmm, Young's Double Choc Stout. :bottle: :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Terrasco said:
I've heard that Young's Chocolate Stout makes a great ice cream float.
Man I should try that!

I have this sheet pretty current if anyone wants it