What's new

3rd Annual Reiter Oktoberfest 2012

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Ha ha ha, you guys are cracking me up. Post up earlier next year and I will try to make it. Sounds like a good excuse for me and the old lady to have a three day get away.
I then replied that it would be Sept. 22nd this year.

I'd say thats fair enough notice. :eyebrow:
Sooo... I am calling you out, now, Ish! LOL

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Whew! For a minute there I thought you were calling me out :grin: What's the actual dates for this?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this article-
Ha ha ha, you guys are cracking me up. Post up earlier next year and I will try to make it. Sounds like a good excuse for me and the old lady to have a three day get away.

www.pillow.co.uk

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Alright, brothers... We are officially less than 3 months away from this fantastic event!!!

I can already hear the oompah of the tuba... the taste of the brats oven roasted with kraut... the maltiness of the Oktoberfest/Marzen beers!!!

The first year it was scorching hot... Last year, poured rain right up til serving time. I hope maybe it willl be perfect weather this year.

You don't want to miss out on this... you get to see me in lederhosen... And last year, after the main event, a few stuck around for a very late night poker game and more cigars and more beer in the garage.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm already getting some positive feedback from some brothers from quite a distance away... I promise it will be a great time. If you're lucky, I'll actually button the front flap on my lederhosen, this time... LOL