What's new

3rd Annual Reiter Oktoberfest 2012

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Reiter Oktoberfest 2012 may be cancelled, this year. I will re-evaluate the situation a month before the scheduled event, and have a solid answer, then.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Be there :thumbsup:. And for the BOTL folks I think there's half a box or so of Quesada Oktoberfest we didn't smoke last year :cbig:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Deadline for RSVP for those interested is Saturday, September 15th! I need confirmation of who is coming, and how many in their party, if you haven't already confirmed!

Looking very forward to this!!!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Oktoberfest Info
When:
We will kick off around 5 or 5:30 on Saturday night, and will continue until your host passes out, or we get sick of you! LOL
Das Reiter Haus is located at: 2936 W. 17th St. It is just off Shifferdecker. There should be some balloons attached to the mailbox.

Weather
The weather looks gorgeous, this year! It’s going to be a high of 72, low of 48, and 0% chance of rain!!! Let’s hope it stays that way!

Parking:
Parking might be a small issue, on Saturday. We have nearly 60 RSVP’ed guests. Parking is all on the street. Please be courteous to our neighbors, with how close you park to driveways, etc.

What You Need to Bring:
Bring your lawn chairs! There will be some tables and chairs, as well.

Food is provided. We will also have a selection of Oktoberfest and Fall (afterall, it IS the official first day of fall, on Saturday) Seasonal beers, German and Local! There will be a couple bottles of German wines for our wine-loving friends! Also available will be tea and soda. The kids will have their own selection of food, JUST IN CASE they don’t like the German treats, including Hot Dogs, Mac’n’Cheese, Pizza, and Juice Pouches.

Also, you may want to bring some change along. We may play a couple games that may involve quarters. Not sure. There will be some other games available for your enjoyment: Bocce, Washers, a couple of skill games including Stein Hoisting and Hammer-Schlagen (you’ll just have to see how it works!)

Donations:
Donations are NOT EXPECTED, but are appreciated! And we have an ACTUAL donation jar, this year!!! The donations are not mandatory; we appreciate the monetary support we have received the past two years; it really helps us be able to continue putting on the ‘Fest!

We look very forward to having you to das Reiter Haus for this year’s edition of Reiter Oktoberfest! Let’s have a lot of fun, and be safe. See you Saturday!!!!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I'm getting ready to leave!!! The family isn't coming though so I'm riding the Harley. This will be my first long road trip :driving: