What's new

3rd Anual SWMO herf!!!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The 3rd anual SWMO herf is in the books. A great time was had by all and a lot of good food was consumed. Thank you to all the guys that came and made this thing what it was. Also a big thank you to @wantacigar for the cannoli! Damn those are good. And they have been dispersed as you asked.
I am looking forward to part 4 already and maybe the kc area herf. @gurgalunas keep me updated.
So here are some pics for the guys that didnt make it. And lets just say, i got a shit ton of drinking to do to get rid of everything that was left here.20190914_172336.jpg20190914_185017.jpg20190915_105001.jpg20190915_153956.jpg

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Great time Eran! Thanks for hosting! The food was good, company great, and I learned to throw horseshoes. It was a losing cause, but I managed 5 ringers... @bwhite220 managed to break, then fix his bike. Oh, and f*ck dolphins...

@wantacigar , your generosity was much appreciated. But who the hell sends 32 dozen cannoli for 7 guys? Only on BOTL... Plenty made it back to KC, and will be shared with friends, family, bourbon club, and anyone else that will stand still long enough to be handed a cannoli. Those are amazingly good...

Let's get a vherf going some night and Eran can try to put a dent in the booze that was left behind.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
EO80, it was a fantastic time as usual. You and your wife are gracious hosts and the food is always top notch. Thank you bro, you are awesome.

I think @bwhite220 took a dump on the side of your garage. I hope you enjoy the albums.

GoBison (Steve) it was great seeing and visiting with you again.

Gurgulanas (Craig) I am glad I finally got to meet such a fine BOTL.

Redneck Toy ( Robert) thank you for having such a gentle touch when checking my prostate. I do question one of your friends (WNYTONY aka Sphincter Boy). Great time as always.

BGEgg (Jeff) it was great meeting you. I hope you will be a regular at Erans Herf.

multi-useless, zippogeek and WNYTONY, I hope you all can make it next year. Missed you guys.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Eran, thanks for hosting this again, and putting up with me for three nights. Enjoyed it.
Tell Rachel thanks as well. The guacamole was outstanding as usual. All the food was great...
Looking forward the next time we get together. Enjoyed visiting and meeting everyone.
@BGEgg , we need another round of golf, for sure. Enjoyed that a bunch, even though I struggled early on...
A horseshoe rematch is definitely needed as well.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
@bwhite220 , you're as crazy as I imagined.
@gurgalunas , Craig, you were not what I expected. No beard or nothing. Great meeting you though.
@BGEgg , Jeff, enjoyed it brother. Don't take the sheeple comment about iPhones personally. Also the global warming discussion is open on both ends. Not enough proof either way.
@Old Smokey , great to see you as always brother.. When that ghost tickles your balls, it might be time to sell brother, (or maybe not)
@GoBison , Steve, always a good time visiting with you.

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I can't believe I forgot to share with everyone my Meat Cannoli experience.

...you read that correctly.

Here is me, finding the massive boxES of cannolis at Eran's house.

I slid some tri-tip that @EO80 made into one of @wantacigar's tasty shells and drizzled it with bbq sauce.

Taking it to the face.

It was better than I thought it would be - but I wouldn't recommend it.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Just dont disparage Last of the Mohicans...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

Sorry for the late reply here Eran! @EO80 - a HUGE thanks to you & Rachel for hosting the festivities! Everything was just great! - food, booze, smokes.
Ant @wantacigar your cannoli were friggin' AMAZING! Thanks for taking care of us!
It was great to hangout with @redneck_toy / @Old Smokey / @BGEgg / @gurgalunas / and the beardless @bwhite220 too!.... Missed seeing @multi-useless & @ZippoGeek - hope you guys can make it again next year!

Eran..... are you missing a lighter by chance?!?!!?? :mad:

sob.gif

You sneaky SOB!! (y):cool:

20190926_210921.jpg

Thanks Eran!