What's new

4/22/2011 - Springfield, MO

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
That's right folks, the "Northern Oklahoma" crew are hitchin' up the mule and heading to Springfield for some cigars, food, and mischief :grin:.

Friday April 22 (Good Friday) we'll be headed to Just For Him, plan on getting there around 10:00 am for some chit chat and cigars. Lunch has been discussed...was thinking of Hooters myself (wife would love if I brought her back some hot wings :grin:), but haven't decided on a place. If anyone knows of a cigar friendly food joint we would appreciate the suggestion. If you're going to be in the area that day or live around there we would love to meet ya!

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I'm going to try and stop by but I can't promise anything. I'll make sure Christian knows you're coming.
Be great to have you Mike.

Get up there and smoke while you can. So sad. No shop did more to try to stand up against a smoking ban than Just for Him.
Agreed, pretty sad what happened there. Especially because there was no need for a change.

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Three from Joplin, haven't heard back from mobarbq whether or not he'll be there and I haven't heard if anyone else is planning on making it.

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Normally I would have to work, but the vet decided he didn't want to be open on Good Friday. And originally we were going to be open half a day, but with no vet there's no point...anyway, sorry you gotta work G-pa...I'll light something good for ya :cbig:.

Dan

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
One more day of work...:hanghead:...pretty flippin' excited about this trip. Not sure why :scratchhe...maybe I just need some time off :dunno:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey now! Both of you can kiss my ass.

Yeah, I'm ready for this trip. Much needed here, too... VERY long, slow dragging day, today. And tomorrow will be balls to the wall.