What's new

4 Questions

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
1) What other cigar boards are you signed up on?

Pretty much just here and CigarWeekly. Signed up for several more, but never posted on them

2) Why the other boards?

Got excited and started to sign up to almost everything.

3) When did you sign up on them? (In other words did you sign there or here first??

Started on a couple of others, then here, and then a few more. I started to post here because it seemed like the best atmosphere. Never really went back to the others except for CigarWeekly on occasion.

4) Where do you most actively post? (In other words do you post here or there more?)

Definitely HERE!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
this one is easy. im signed up on here and cigar weekly. never posted on CW.

the only reason im on CW is through a referal and that dont mean squat.

signed up on here first. when i first started smoking imported cigars, i smoked Iguana's. did a google on em and found a link to this site. the rest is history.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wow, that's pretty interesting about the Iguana's. Got any with age now?? :rofl:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well I'm signed up on CW but never post there.

I really only signed up because of a reference to a particular thread and you needed to be a member to view it.

This was the first site that I signed up for and I didn't sign up for CW until 4-6 months ago.

This is the only place I post. The reason I post mostly is for the banter between you guys. I'm not the expert on cigars but I know some other things. I like the fellowship that is expressed here without a territorial issue going on with anyone. I appreciate the helpfulness shown on a daily basis and the fact that we can slam the crap out of each other knowing that it's all in good fun. Mostly I'm here as the comic relief. :laugh:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This is the only board I'm on.
There is a sense of brotherlyness on this board
There is a large wealth of knowledge on this board
I don't need to be anywhere else

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
1) What other cigar boards are you signed up on?
cA, club stoogie, ICC, HCF

2) Why the other boards?
i'm a cigar board junkie, i like the info.

3) When did you sign up on them? (In other words did you sign there or here first??
cA first, like most of us, jumped around a bit then RX2010 told me about this place.

4) Where do you most actively post? (In other words do you post here or there more?)
here, this is home, and i'm happy to be here.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I originally started out on Cigar Weekly, then this one came into existence. I've maybe posted like four times at CW since then, and only visit there about once every month. Also hopped over to VCC when it was created, but only have about 35 posts. They've got some of the best CC discussions, and I don't mean to offend anyone who posts there, but some of their members seem (at least to me) pretty arrogant and rude when it comes to CC knowledge/sources/etc. Hawkan is a great guy, though, and I check it daily after BOTL.
BOTL is definitely the best cigar board on the planet. I can't even think of one jackass or rude member and there's tons of knowledge.

TYLER