What's new

$400 to spend on scotch what would you buy

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Laphroaig quarter cask
^^ If this costs you $400, you need to find a new shop. If you can track it down, the '09 Ardbeg Supernova is 'crackers' to use a good marketing term. I bought a few bottles that I planned on passing down to my kid once he got a bit older as he was born in '09. Planned. Only one left now. Bad daddy.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Sample glenmorangie line!

That's pretty impressive! Was this at a tasting or is this your personal stash? If its the latter, I'm gonna
come find you the next time I'm in Jersey!
I organize tastings when the weather is nice. Let me know when you are coming up and ill set one up. With the amount of people we get (all co-workers) it cost about 40 bucks each with food. It goes without saying any of the "left overs" from the bottles were paired with cigars.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
One of my boy's Drinks McCallan 12, and I've enjoyed it. I've had it with him a few times this year.

To give you a comparison of my tastes in bourbon, I really like Forester's Birthday Bourbon and
when I can find it, Elmer T. Lee. Just thinking about how scarce its become, I may end up buying
two bottles today!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Sample glenmorangie line!

That's pretty impressive! Was this at a tasting or is this your personal stash? If its the latter, I'm gonna
come find you the next time I'm in Jersey!
I organize tastings when the weather is nice. Let me know when you are coming up and ill set one up. With the amount of people we get (all co-workers) it cost about 40 bucks each with food. It goes without saying any of the "left overs" from the bottles were paired with cigars.
Thanks for your Kind offer. I'll definitely take you up on that and let you know in advance. If you ever find yourself in Atlanta, let me know!