What's new

4000 posts contest

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
As I approach my 4000th post since my begininig here here late July 07, i figured i would offer a little contest in celebration of my 4000th post. The first person to post, in the same thread as my 4000th post will get a nice little package. I want to emphasize NICE as well as LITTLE. I average 17.53 post per day, and am only 57 post away from 4K. I am offine almost all weekend as my laptop just took a dump on me. You do the math and keep an eye out. I was going to try too make it before the end of the day tomorrow, but I'm not sure i can whore my self that much in two days. Thank you all for the goos times and here's to more in the future.
Nice average. :wink:

You even bumped it up two tenths since posting that.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Congrats Dave
We have a winner. Like I said earlier, a noob can win, but just please do not disappear after winning. I think Bball would have had this, but i hit the wrong button and my last post came just after his post.

Red Pm your addy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
way to go Red welcome to BOTL now reinforce your home and mailbox and tell your neighbors to be ready for a large explosion
I just bought a new mailbox from Wallyworld. I just hope it can stand up to the incoming. We shall see, I will let yall know how it holds up.