What's new

$4500 for Tatuaje Monsters?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have been checking all over the web for the Frank coffin to complete my collection and stumbled across THIS today. I understand finding all 5 sealed coffins is nearly impossible, but $4500 valuable? They retailed at $169 and the seller is asking $900 each (over 500% markup). I wonder if Pete knew the kind of following he was going to create when he started this series. It always is interesting seeing the craze every Halloween here on BOTL.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At least they are offering free shipping...LOL.

$200 is prob the max I would even spend on those. Maybe $250. 13 cigars only.

Good luck and hope a BOTL sells you theirs.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
if you notice in the add its saying they are not for consumption, so that makes me wonder why you would spend so much without a possibility of smoking them? is it worth it just for the sealed box, and are they that collectible as decoration? Do people really spend this much just to look at the boxes? If this sounds naive that is because i don't know so im trying to learn.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
if you notice in the add its saying they are not for consumption, so that makes me wonder why you would spend so much without a possibility of smoking them? is it worth it just for the sealed box, and are they that collectible as decoration? Do people really spend this much just to look at the boxes? If this sounds naive that is because i don't know so im trying to learn.
Ebay does not allow the sale of tobacco so people sell cigars as "collectable bands" to get away with it. And the boxes have some value to collectors, I have spent a few hundred in the form of cigars and cash to acquire my collection. But it is still cheaper than stupid junk at Pier 1 Imports that old women buy and looks far more awesome.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thats jackassery.

I hope you can find what you are looking for. I hate to see a brother with one last missing piece of a collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.