What's new

4noggins Tobaccos?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you love Perique, you might want to try John Patton "Cool Hand Fluke," which has 40%. It's the best ultra-high Perique presentation I've found. If I focus on it that taste opens to me, strong, dark, earthy, tobacco/spice. If I focus on the bend as a whole, the 4? VAs stand up to it, however. An odd blend to have more or less double the Perique that any other blend has, but for me it works:).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would recommend Mac Baren Burley London blend, it has a medium strength and it is a pure pleasure to my taste.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the old thread bump. Prairie Wind and Bald Headed Teacher are great 4Noggins blends. For blends only available at 4N I recommend Patton's Storm front, Crossroads, and Oriental Dusk. His blends seem to sing in cobs. BnB's Beck's ol Limey Bastard (available on only
two websites) is a great tasting English in the same vein as Dunhill 965.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sorry for the old thread bump. Prairie Wind and Bald Headed Teacher are great 4Noggins blends. For blends only available at 4N I recommend Patton's Storm front, Crossroads, and Oriental Dusk. His blends seem to sing in cobs. BnB's Beck's ol Limey Bastard (available on only
Thanks.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
No apologies necessary. We love hearing what everyone else is loving! :thumbsup:
Damn TAD...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It took almost a year(I currently have enough pipe tobacco...bulk & tins...to last me a very long time), but I finally placed a small order with 4noggins:

2oz of Bald Headed Teacher
2oz of Storm Front
2oz of Prairie Wind
The 4noggins English Sampler

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
It took almost a year(I currently have enough pipe tobacco...bulk & tins...to last me a very long time), but I finally placed a small order with 4noggins:

2oz of Bald Headed Teacher
2oz of Storm Front
2oz of Prairie Wind
The 4noggins English Sampler
good call on all of those, man, and hope you enjoy. o)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bald Headed Teacher that is to funny. Sounds like a Rough tobacco LOL. I wonder who comes up with the names? I will have to seek it out and give it a try and see if the tobaccos taste like the name LOl. Only one I have tried from them so far is Tree Blind Moose and I can't say that it was a hit with me..

James