What's new

4th Annual Crush & Roll West - Paso Robles, CA - Sep 14/15 - SPECIAL BOTL DISCOUNT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again brothers!

It's fast approaching that time of year again. In a few short months, we will be hosting the 4th Annual CRUSH & ROLL WEST, in beautiful Paso Robles, CA. Here's the raw info:

What: A cigar and wine festival located in the heart of Central Coast wine territory
When: Friday, September 14th, and Saturday, September 15th, 2012
Who: Both big and small names in the cigar world are showing up, as well as over 20 local wineries, and associated lifestyle vendors
How much: $140 for both days, but see below for a special BOTL discount

We always have a brotherly contingent show up, but for those who have yet to attend, let me fill you in. Crush and Roll West is the only west coast cigar festival that blends fine cigars, local wines, and cigar education through informative seminars and one-on-one discussion with manufacturers and industry representatives. Don't let the description intimidate: our first goal is to make sure everyone has a great time... and we are becoming increasingly adept at delivering a great experience.

Last year we had 12 cigar vendors attend along with 21 wineries. For the price of the ticket, attendees walked away with at least 12 premium cigars and as much wine as could be stomached. This year we are shooting for around 20 cigar vendors and an equal number of wineries. Last year, we had Camacho, Room 101, General Cigar, and nine other boutique brands. This year, we are still solidifying our vendor contracts, so it's a bit early to say exactly who will be there... but all of the above have expressed an interest in returning.

I could blather on about the event, but all the details can be found at our website, www.crushandrollwest.com

Now for the important part: the DISCOUNT!

I managed to twist the committee's arm once again and have secured BOTL with a special promotional discount code. If you use the code botl15 on checkout, ticket prices will be $119 instead of the normal $140. I know there is a large group of brothers in the Central Valley... so this might be worth mentioning: if you can get a group of 10 or more together, we have a special group rate (much be charged singly/or through a single bank check) of $110 a ticket for both days.

I will bump this thread with information as it becomes available. If anyone has any questions about the event or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at jayson@crushandrollwest.com

For more general information or to purchase tickets, please head over to www.crushandrollwest.com
And remember to use botl15 in the "promo code" box on checkout to receive 15% off of each ticket purchased

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a list of who showed up last year:

Cigar vendors:

-Camacho/Room 101
-Lou Rodriguez Cigars
-Los Blancos Cigars
-Berger & Argenti
-General Cigar/Partagas
-AJ Fernandez Cigars
-Dignity/Fat Boy Cigars
-Vato Cigars
-Chinook Cellars and Cigars
-La Caridad del Cobre
-Kristoff
-California Tobacco Group

Other cigar related:

-The Cigar Station
-Cigar Rights of America (with Brian Berman)
-Humidipak, Inc.

We also had 21 wineries show up pouring tastings with exclusive and unreleased wines available for purchase.

As vendors sign on, I will provide general updates in this thread.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a continually-updated list of this year's cigar sponsors, click HERE

So far for this year, we have the following lined up, and will be handing out cigars (included in the price of the ticket):

-Room 101 & Camacho
-Miami Cigar
-AJ Fernandez
-Partagas/General Cigar
-Dignity Cigars
-Berger & Argenti
-Kristoff
-Lou Rodriguez
-La Palina (Friday night only)
-Toraño

As I mentioned previously, our goal this year is to have 20 cigar manufacturers in attendance and handing out sticks. There are some other big names in the pike, so hopefully they get their paperwork in soon and I can post it "officially." This year is shaping up to be a great event and you won't want to miss it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a busy few months since I last updated you guys. We have had several new cigar manufacturers sign on, as well as more wineries.

In big news, we will be having our first ever spirit vendor at the event on Friday. Manguin Absinthe will be sponsoring our poker tournament at the evening event. So for those of you unfortunate enough to have not tried the stuff, bring your A-game, it's delicious and sure to put some hair on your chest.

320343_499075770119417_1041833906_n.jpg

And if the absinthe, 20 premium cigars, wine tasting, and free gear aren't enough to lure you to the event... Perhaps the absinthe girl will. :devil:

REMEMBER: Use the promo code in the original post to save 15% on each ticket. We really would like to see the Brothers out in force yet again!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oooh. This looks like fun. Im scheduled to be in pismo for a work retreat that weekend. Ill see if I can slip away....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR THE HOME BREWERS OUT THERE, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE

Stone Brewing has just signed on to be serving beer at the event. That's great, but here's the best news.

Dr. Bill Sysak, master brewer and cicerone, will be attending our event. In 2009 he joined Stone Brewing Company as the Beverage Supervisor for Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens. There he puts on unparalleled beer & food pairing events and has become one of the most knowledgeable craft beer experts in the industry. He will be on hand throughout the Crush & Roll weekend to entertain and educate in his own uniquely personal style.

Dr. Bill’s expert knowledge does not stop with beer alone; He is also an expert when it comes to pairing fine wines, spirits and cigars. He can also be found on the popular internet podcasts, “New Brew Thursday” where he does a “Master Pairings” segment each week and “Expert Drinking” where he educates his fans on the best of craft beers, fine wines, & spirits.

Staying true to Crush and Roll's roots, we will have Dr. Bill on hand in the seminar tents providing a cigar and beer education like no other.

I look forward to seeing you guys at the event!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've poured my wine at this event in the past. It's a great event, but the weekends just haven't worked out for me to get back. If you like cigars, wine and fun you should attend! There are lots of places to stay, eat and drink in Paso Robles come see what your missing!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a shame you won't be able to make it this year. It's shaping up to be really great, and we are even managing to branch out into other libations. While promoting California's finest wines is still one of our main goals, we wanted to offer attendees some other options, too.

In other news, we are in talks with another very large and... unique... cigar company to possibly attend. I don't want to promise anything yet, but should we receive their paperwork, I will update the Brothers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the by, we received word that Cigar Aficionado will be covering the event. So here's your chance to immortalize your attendance to Crush and Roll!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a near last-minute addition, we are proud to have Asylum Cigars, headed by Christian Eiroa of Camacho fame, be present at Crush and Roll 2012. Zoe will be bringing their cigars to be handed out on our Saturday event.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any California Brothers who won't be making this event are going to be kicking themselves on September 16th. The value is great--you will receive around 20 smokes just for coming out. The wine, tequila, absinthe, beer, and prizes are all just icing on an already stacked cake.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Casta Negra will be pouring select tequilas at the event--certainly not the kind you would ever think about mixing in a margarita!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely... Saturday tickets are available for $100 a piece. With the BOTL discount, that price will reduce to $85. Saturday only tickets still score 17 cigars, plus all the wine you can drink.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO PURCHASE TICKETS!

Time is running out, so be sure to grab your tickets while you can. We have a whole bunch of BOTL folks coming out, so don't miss out!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a last minute addition, Sierra Nevada Brewing will be bringing out their best to sample. As if you didn't need another reason to come. :glassesgr