What's new

5 Guys

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aha... yeah, i don't think i would ever try them... mexico is very slow with that kind of things... hhmmmm burgers :drool: i feel like eating meat right now... aaaaaaaaah!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have never heard of them, any good.
its a fast food joint. no frozen meat, no fillers, hand formed right there. hands down, the best fast food burger that i have ever had. honestly, it is probably the best burger that i have ever had in a restaurant. i just moved to FLA. people from NY have come down to visit. i always bring them there. pretty much the same opinion as me.

same deal with the fries. they have 50 lb bags of potatos stacked up in the store. all cut fresh, nothing frozen. same deal, fries are incredible.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
its a fast food joint. no frozen meat, no fillers, hand formed right there. hands down, the best fast food burger that i have ever had. honestly, it is probably the best burger that i have ever had in a restaurant. i just moved to FLA. people from NY have come down to visit. i always bring them there. pretty much the same opinion as me.

same deal with the fries. they have 50 lb bags of potatos stacked up in the store. all cut fresh, nothing frozen. same deal, fries are incredible.
I need to get to one soon.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I used to eat at the original one in Northern Virginia, now there are 2 within a few miles of my place in MD.

They serve a pretty mean cheeseburger ( and a double one at that!), along the same lines as Fatburger or In and Out: always fresh, never frozen, etc.

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sounds like Burger & Beer (spot right next to me high school. Miss those days every now and then.)

Rating - 94.4%
20   1   1
I have had both in & out and 5 guys and there is no competition there in & out all the way!!! Double double animal style!!!!!!!

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Started out in my area and they have been expanding over the past few years.

Damn good burgers! I feel the need to visit a cardiologist right afterwards though :)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I ate at one in Dulles Airport, a damn fine burger and fries.

If you guys want the best ever Burger come to Columbia, MO and try a Booches burger. They are/were ranked one of the 10 best burger places in the USA. In fact anybody that comes this way burgers are on me.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i usually order burgers rare(when at a good restaurant) or cook them rare at home on the grill. but i must say that even though 5 guys burgers are only cooked one way (i would say "well"), they are still juicy

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
i usually order burgers rare(when at a good restaurant) or cook them rare at home on the grill. but i must say that even though 5 guys burgers are only cooked one way (i would say "well"), they are still juicy
Guess where I am eating lunch today? :widemouth