What's new

5 stabbed at welcome home from jail party

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
sorry for the inane posts today, but these headlines just compel me to read the stories.........

A welcome home party for a teen released from juvenile detention resulted in gunshots and stab wounds for five people at the party.

The congratulations-for-getting-out-of-juvenile-detention party occurred on the 500 block of Hess Street in Bethlehem Saturday night, police told the Morning Call.

Reports of gunshots in that area brought police to find two people with stab wounds from a huge brawl that erupted on the street during the party. Police brought the two wounded to St. Luke’s Hospital and later discovered that three more people were stabbed and had gone to the hospital on their own.

Four adults and one 17-year-old juvenile were among the wounded, reports the Morning Call.

Five people were detained, including a woman suspected of firing a gun, but all were released, police say. There have been no charges filed in the case but the investigation is ongoing.

Police told the Morning Call that the cause for the fight was unknown and the guest of honor was not among the wounded or detained.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
awesome...

We had a little blurb in the paper, here, yesterday... For the 2nd time in several weeks, this guy had a drive by happen at his house!! I'm thinking he must be into something... just sayin...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Bwahahaha....I can't stop laughing! Believe it or not we have a certian part of our city where shit like this happens all the time!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll take the under, I say six months some people just never learn.
Having worked for a few years for the Dept. of Juvenile Justice here in Florida, six months would be a safe bet. But more realistically I'd go for less then 2 months.

I used to work in a LEVEL 10 (Think Jr. Alcatraz), we worked with the worst kids Florida had to offer, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Rapist, arsonists, drug dealers....You name it, we had it.

These boys are institutionalized from a young age...In and out of facilitys usually 2-3 times before we got them....Many of our guys had been detained all of their teenage life...So it's not suprising when they leave at 18 in 2-3 weeks not months, they were back in the system. Usually on their way to DOC.