What's new

5 students sent home for wearing American flag

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This needs to stop. It does nothing more then start and cause separation in our schools. To not let children ware an American flag and allow others to wear the Mexican flag is racist. The Principle of this school should be fired, he has no business working in the education field.
:angryteet

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Isn't one of the first things a person is taught in journalism is to identify the 4 W's. I read the whole article and as far as I can see there is no mention as to where Live Oak High School is. What state did this happen in?

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Isn't one of the first things a person is taught in journalism is to identify the 4 W's. I read the whole article and as far as I can see there is no mention as to where Live Oak High School is. What state did this happen in?

California.

Like I was telling my kids yesterday, Happy Boxer day, or Bastille day. They were like what? They were like, we don't celebrate those days, and I'm like we don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen a school do and they manage to do some crazy shit from time to time... school's should encourage patriotism and free expression not actively suppress them.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Principal should be fired.
I can't watch the video... It will ony piss me off, but I amwilling to bet that
this is due tosome liberal's agenda, soon to be supported by the ACLU.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well maybe the principal was a huge fan of the US Flag Code
Although this could be true I doubt it is. I know you aren't being serious but I do have a problem when people like Kid Rock cutting holes in a flag and then wear it like a goddamn poncho. What a douche.

Political correctness is a disease.....I think people just need to have a tough skin in this country. We didn't make it to greatness because we had lawyers when we had our feelings hurt or someone else contradicted what we believed. We came to greatness as a country because we were tough. Ever since acceptance and neutrality became the norm things started going down hill......