What's new

601 Series by Don Pepin

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Have any of you guys smoked these? How would you compare them to the regular (brown label) Tatuaje or the Don Pepin Blue Label?

Also, maduro or natural?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I like the habano wrapper. Almost all the pepins have a certain "twang" to it that makes for a pretty decent alternative to the "others". Uncle Mickey has these fairly cheap.

FWIW, I just finished a Pepin Black label Petty Lancero that was freakin' awesome!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I like the habano wrapper. Almost all the pepins have a certain "twang" to it that makes for a pretty decent alternative to the "others". Uncle Mickey has these fairly cheap.

FWIW, I just finished a Pepin Black label Petty Lancero that was freakin' awesome!
Is Uncle Mikey Mr. Bundles? I'm not seeing them on his site.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

Uncle Mickey?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would the habano wrapper be the natural?
They're listed as Nicaraguan Habano and Ecuadorian Connecticut wrappers... I don't know for sure, but would guess that the Ecu Conn is the natural. Again, just a guess, as the Ecu Conn is promoted as a medium-full bodied (while the Nic Habano is promoted as a full bodied cigar) on the eo website (link below).

Neither is maduro (though there is talk of a new one being released in 3 sizes, per cigar cyclopedia.com at the bottom of this link's webpage: http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/news/news.php?c=journal&id=802 )

The two cigars may be found at http://www.eobrands.com/ , the black band being the ecu conn and the red band being the habano. Note the homepage has 'questionable' ladies... at least for the workplace and such.

Just my 2 cents worth,
ZugbugPete