What's new

$640,000.000 up for grabs

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
The Megamillions lottery is at a record $640,000,000,* with an estimated cash value (after taxes) of $462,000,000* for tomorrow's draw! :applause:
*(edited on 3/30)

(That's a LOT of cigars....Just sayin')

Megamillions is comprised of 44 lotteries nationwide, and the odds are1 in 176 million to win the jackpot.:sadstare:

So, it begs the eternal question....What would you do with all that dough?

Last edited:

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You know the scene from triple X where the russian dude claps his hands and says " bitches come" Yeah I dont know but there would be some of that. Lols jk

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Don't even play. One has a better chance of being struck by lightning and going into cardiac arrest on their way to buy a ticket than actually winning the lottery.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I'm just hoping the mega ball comes up on one of my premium lottery numbers on here haha :) Would love all those premium smokes almost as much as winning the jackpot itself!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Don't even play. One has a better chance of being struck by lightning and going into cardiac arrest on their way to buy a ticket than actually winning the lottery.
So very true...I once saw a graphic on TV that basically illustrated the chances of winning as equal to choosing one penny in a stack that was something like 150 miles high!

BUT....The guy who wins had the same odds as everyone else

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/03/28/how-to-win-mega-millions-jackpot/

Great article!

It reminds me of when I told my 9 yr old son that 'money doesn't buy you happiness' - he looked up to me & said "That's just what poor people tell themselves to feel better." :hammersma

I admit that I'm in a pool at work & I'll be buying a few tickets on my own!

One thing is for sure - I'd be traveling to more botl herfs!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I say, if you aren't stupid about it, go right ahead. I don't think that playing, in and of itself, is stupid. If you can afford a couple/few bucks, why not? It can be entertaining on a certain level even when you don't win anything. Much of the monies contributed go to relatively good causes. It is fun to suppose (like the OP) what we'd do if we win --- a little dreaming doesn't hurt even the hardest core realists among us.

What I don't understand is the excitement brings out all the 'players' on big jackpots. I haven't looked at the odds, but for me, an occassional ticket or two for a $90M pot makes more sense than a ticket at 5 times worse odds for $500M+. I guess I could be more or less satisfied netting 50 mil. 300 would just make me stupid....I can imagine one of the first things I'd do is video tape me shredding 10 or 20K and sending the youtube link to my ex-wife. Just for S&G.

LittleMoe

Bald,Fat and Proud
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would set aside money for my boys, pay off all the bills, give 1/2 to my wife, get divorced, and start enjoying the rst of my spoiled life !!!!!! oo yea, and buy EVERYONE on here cigars !!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Also....I don't buy very many tickets.....but I can tell you that I lost a HE!! of a lot more money in my 401K the past few years than I did on lottery tickets

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You've got to be in it to win it !

And someone will...

If i was lucky enough the air would be full of Grand Reserva boxes in the ultimate carpet bombing of the colonies !

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
What would I do...hmm...shoot for that kind of money what couldn't you do? I'd have one hell of a man cave, that's for sure!!

There's a guy who's won 7 times...guess he better watch out!

Dan

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would retire buy a home(and I mean castle) in southern Germany and stay on vacation for six months out of the year and bomb every single member with a box of there choosing.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I would pay off my bills, buy a new Jeep and donate a bunch to charity. :angel:

Of course I would probably also remodel my house to add on a nice smoking room and a walk-in humidor to make my local B&M look silly. Last but not least I'd be sure to send out some nice thoughtful gifts to my BOTLs

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Buy a ton a coke and go all charlee sheen like for a month. j/k i think I would die if I did that.

Pay of debt, buy house, sick car, motorcycle then quit work and golf and smoke cigars all day.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll be getting me a ticket

With all that money I'd have condo's all over the world and a huge walk in Humidor packed with all my favorite cigars.