What's new

65% Humidification Beads

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have made a bulk purchase of 65% humidification beads. These are the same type of beads that are sold by Vern. I have purchased them directly from the manufacutrer of the beads.

If you are interested in purchasing some I am taking orders.

65% - $28.95 per pound plus shipping
$16.95 per half pound plus shipping
$8.95 for a perforated tube plus shipping (the size of a cigar) for your desktop humi

International Shipping is Extra

If you are interested PM me and I will get them out to you. The shipment will include an invoice that you can pay at that time.

If you have interest in 70% beads let me know. If there is enough interest I will order some of them as well.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a question?

I consider you guys friends. Am I doing something wrong by supplying these beads. I feel like I am stepping on Verns toes with this sale. He has not been around lately and folks on the other forum are starting to complain about his lack of response. But at the same time Vern has apparently been around a long time.

I had planned on adding this product to the business I run on the side, but I don't want to rain on somones parade. Any opinions?

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Your price is a little higher, but i understand the reason for that.

As for Vern...
Any man who can't answer the phone, or an email, for over a month... Should'nt be in business, and most definitely isn't anyone i'd deal with. If he had the only *whatevers* on earth, i would most definitely go without.

hopefully you won't catch heat for selling beads on CW. The only problem i see is you're kinda becoming a retail source of product, rather than a guy just selling his extras.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yea I thought of that as far as being a retail source. I was going to email the admin and ask if they wanted me to move it to the retail area. Actually my price is lower than Vern. He charges $29.95 for a pound and then charges $5.00 for shipping and handling, that's $34.95. I'm charging $32.00 shipping included.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vern is having serious customer service issues. I waited over 6 weeks and got tired of Vern's weekly update telling me it just went out. I wouldn't buy from him again.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
yet people still stick up/make excuses for the guy.

now i certainly can't blame someone for getting ill.

but has he NOBODY who can put some shit in a box and mail it off, to make sure the man's business survives?

Can he not (or get someone to) add a big notice on his website stating:
A.) I'm seriously ill.
B.) Orders will be delayed.
C.) Pending orders will be cancelled until i'm able again.

If i had to pay someone $100 to do that, it would be my first order of business to have it handled. Not let orders and complaints add up in mass quantities, sick or otherwise, business is business.

Sounds like he can answer the phone fine enough? Like i say, i definitely understand being ill, but theres not really any excuses for taking orders like everythings A-OK and then not shipping, or anything else, just ignoring the issue (and customers) altogether.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whatever illness it is, his customer service has been declining for at least 6 months, maybe longer. I hope he gets better if he is ill, I haven't heard that.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just wanted to let the folks that ordered some beads from me that the packages are going out tomorrow. I'm not sure how much they will be slowed down due to Christmas, but the are on the way.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I will take 1lb. I'm getting a cooler too now!:smt026
PM me when these ship or at any issues. Thanks,
Cs

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Viper!

I just wanted to say thank you for the beads. They showed up (ahead of schedule) through a PM order. I really appreciate the service and look forward to 65% RH from now on!

Thanks!

CHris

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have added a perforated plastic tube (the size of a cigar) for your desktop humi just $9.95 shipping included.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Viper139 said:
I have added a perforated plastic tube (the size of a cigar) for your desktop humi just $9.95 shipping included.
Viper, about those tubes. Are they commercially made, or did you just punch some holes in a tube?

Can you post a pic of one?

Do you (will you) sell them without the beads?

Price if you will?

Do I ask enough questions? :)