What's new

6th one....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually cut up several small snakes throughout the summer with a hoe, if I were to see one that big I'd probably shoot it instead of getting that close. lol

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I thought you were supposed to get them behind the head. It looks like that tool comes in handy, David.

Excellent observation! Everytime I snared it behind the head, it curled up in a ball and wasn't quite as candid that way. If I wasn't having Heather take a picture of this one, I would have left it snared behind the head as I took it to the back field.

I made that snare 3 years ago when I had a 6' black snake living in my dryer vent. It would stick it's head out of the vent outside while I was mowing grass so I needed a way to remove it from the vent.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'd leave the black snakes to eat the rodents up but the pit vipers get a swift hoe chop to the noggin. I bet Dave was listening to some relaxing Yanni while wrangling snakes though.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I only have 4 groups loaded on the ipod...the Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Devo, and the B-52's. Can ya tell I spent my teenage years in the 80's? :grin: