What's new

7-20-4 Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had my first one a couple of days ago. WOW!!! I was pleasantly surprised. If they all taste like the first, they are up there on the top of my list.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
smoked one this morning...I like em for a morning smoke after a heavy day of smoking.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I tried the "7-20-4" (5 5/8 x 46), it had a great draw, lot's of smoke and excellant burn....there was something about the flavor that I didn't care for though (it may have been either the Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper or the Mexican filler tobacco).

I do plan on re-visiting it again though....one cigar doesn't make or break a smoke for me!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a buddy that lives near Twin's Smoke Shop and when these launched he raved about them, he shared them with a lot of us. The first one I had was OK, nothing that wowed me. So I tucked a few in the humi and forgot about them.

Probably 4-5 months later I grabbed one out and smoked it and it was stellar. Smoothed out a lot and the flavor was fantastic. I've had a few more since then and have really enjoyed them.

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have a buddy that lives near Twin's Smoke Shop and when these launched he raved about them, he shared them with a lot of us. The first one I had was OK, nothing that wowed me. So I tucked a few in the humi and forgot about them.

Probably 4-5 months later I grabbed one out and smoked it and it was stellar. Smoothed out a lot and the flavor was fantastic. I've had a few more since then and have really enjoyed them.
first one i had i really didn't find it very pleasurable...maybe i should revisit with some age.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got a sampler pack from my Secret Santa...I've had a couple and I really like them. Too bad they're not at my local shop. At least I know where I can get them.