What's new

700 Billion

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm thinking mattresses or coffee cans in the back yard like my grandparents did and when they needed some money during low points and times they knew exactly where to get their money and not from the investment banks that went down the tubes or the banks that are going out of business. I knew I should have paid more attention to my grandparents on how to hunt, fish, make your own stuff and how to survive in the event that things went bad.

Im' with you on that statment. My wife has been learning how to can and freeze fruits and veggies from my mom. I already know how to grow a garden. And i'm buying gold and liquor. Trust me, if/when it ALL goes belly up, liquor will be a currency...it'll be worth it's weight in gold. Look over the centuries of time, gold, silver and prcious metals have always maintained their worth. A little piece of paper with the number 100 on it aint' worth sh!t. And the liquor, well, i just know people and i know that will be an invaluable bartering tool.

Preparing for the apocalypse!!!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Im' with you on that statment. My wife has been learning how to can and freeze fruits and veggies from my mom. I already know how to grow a garden. And i'm buying gold and liquor. Trust me, if/when it ALL goes belly up, liquor will be a currency...it'll be worth it's weight in gold. Look over the centuries of time, gold, silver and prcious metals have always maintained their worth. A little piece of paper with the number 100 on it aint' worth sh!t. And the liquor, well, i just know people and i know that will be an invaluable bartering tool.

Preparing for the apocalypse!!!
And it might be a good idea to have a crap load of cigars to trade with too, or just to smoke untill there gone.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Dow down 550 points today, sub 10k :eyepoke:
Sadly, I predicted that here, although I was hoping I was wrong on that one. Analysts were saying even then that they suspected Wall Street had made known only about 50% of the problems by that point. I now fear sub 9000 or worse. . .:frown: