What's new

7th anniversary-------

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Of My Daughter, Avery's, Birth. Here she is, with the peace sign, about to take a ride up the coast.

Again with the peace sign. You would think her parents were a couple of hippies.

My son was a stowaway. He was supposed to ride with me but, pulled off a prretty sneaky move to sneak onto a limo with a bunch of girls. So proud of him for that. We didn't notice he wasn't where he was supposed to be, for about 15 minutes.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Sweet Dave, what great Dad you are for setting up the party to remember!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks for sharing. Looks like they had a good time. Got some good lookin' kids there, seems ya did alright. ;)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wow..and a limo to the party!! Very cool Dave!!
The limo was the party, after that it was Pizza and cake at the Family restaurant. And while I posted the pictures here, the wife should get credit for setting it all up. We found the limo on a site called www.groupon.com. 1 hours for 30 bones. so we had him take a 1 hour route up the coast to the restaurant. Worked out perfectly.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
very cool dave. i love the groupon deals too! but a limo at seven!!! where do you go from here!!!!???? and did the kids really get to eat any of the cake before you did?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
very cool dave. i love the groupon deals too! but a limo at seven!!! where do you go from here!!!!???? and did the kids really get to eat any of the cake before you did?
We figure next year we can take a couple of friends camping locally and not have to top a limo. Better yet how do any other parents top it? For what we paid they can't. So Avery starts the school year off with a limo party. Social status set up handled. Well the limo cost about 25% of what a party a Chuck E Cheeses would have been, so economically it was a no brainer. Wife's mom owns the restaurant, so that was all VERY inexpensive. I just had to bus the tables and help set up, which was a welcome alternative to riding in the limo.