Orgin: Cuba
Year: 1999
Size: 5 x 42
Smoke time: 55 Minutes
Construction: Beautiful, nice and oily
Burn: Perfect, start to finish
Ash: Semi-Dark Grey

Description:
1st Third - Very creamy with a very pronounced 'twang', kinda made my tongue tingle. There was a spiciness present but not like pepper or anything like that. It was slmost like the feeling of touching your tongue to a very week 9V battery. :smt102

2nd Third - Rich and creamy with the pronounced spicy 'twang' flavor. When holding the smoke in my mouth for a little I could practically feel the smoke and nicotine absorbing into my tongue and mouth. This is one strong littl MF'er.

3rd Third - Consistent flavors and 'twang' to the end. By this time my finger tips are starting to fell a little numb from absorbing nicotine from the moist cigar, I tend to chew a little.

Summation:
This cigar was delicious! I almost regret smoking it in the car as my first commuting smoke because I sure would have like to be able to kick back and completely zone in on this cigar. If anyone knows where I can get a fiver or more of these '99 or older, please let me know.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
wasch_24 said:
If anyone knows where I can get a fiver or more of these '99 or older, please let me know.
I could tell you but ...

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. wasch_24 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Time for a little housecleaning ....

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I remember the couple I had smoked had a fantastic aroma. These things are definitely underrated compared to other PCs. Nice review!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
This is probably my favorite PC. I've enjoyed both the 02 and 04's. 99's would be a real treat to try.