What's new

9mm AR-15 SBR

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I've been looking at both the true lowers and 5.56 lowers. I know you need an adapter for the 5.56 lowers. I wanna do a 7.5" upper. I'm finding them but they aren't complete. Having a hard time finding the bolt and carrier. I just want a flat top b/c I plan on doing an Eotech and flip front and rear sights.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dont know if they have a 9mm ar yet but try bravo company. Theyre supposed to have really good stuff. Reasonable too

Sent from my DROIDXified ICS D2

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Also i think the biggest thing about the 9mm ar is the mags. Pay attention to what mags they use because some use strange, htf or expensive ones. Like the colts i think are very good but use strange mags. Dont quote me on that though its been a bit since ive looked at them. But that's what i remember at least

Sent from my DROIDXified ICS D2

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
So after searching for a while I've found that its really not going to save me much money if I built one of these myself. Think I'd be better off if I just bought a 9mm AR Pistol, applied for the tax stamp then put a stock on it.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I checked out their web site and it looks like they are more into threading barrels and making suppressors. Nothing on them building guns. And I think it would be to much of a hassle to have to buy a Class III weapon online.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
That's their main business, but Dustin is a genius with guns and can accomplish a lot. He's done a number of builds already.
What's the alternative to buying online? Form 1 route? That sounds like an even bigger hassle to me.
I heard rumors a while back of Colt offering some factory 9mm SBRs. You might want to take a peek at that, though I don't recall it ever getting launched.