What's new

A Bachelor Does Pizza

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Now I know what you're thinking.... This is a thread where I ordered delivery like expected, but it's not. It would have been easy to drop $15-$20 and be done, but I prefer my own. It ends up being around $3 per pizza to make this.

I make my own marinara sauce with some diced tomatoes, diced garlic, chopped onion, salt, pepper, oregano, basil & parsley, blend it up in the ninja chopper and cook it for a few hours. Once it's done I keep enough for two pizzas out and freeze the rest for a later date.

The crust is a Garlic Naan flatbread, sprayed some olive oil on both sides, top with sauce, sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, thin deli sliced pepperoni, then more cheese.

Bake in the oven at 400 for 8 minutes, grab a beer and grub is on!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421111421.456328.jpg

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Looks delicious.

I love to make my own thin crust pizza. Took a lot of tries to perfect it and I would put it against any pie shop I've eaten.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Now I'm hungry!
$20 for a delivery pizza, though? That's really steep...
Don't question me bro, you know damn well you be looking for those 2 large pizza deals just like I do when you order :) . And I challenge you to order a decent large pizza with a delivery charge and a good tip(I don't cheap on pizza guys) for less than $15.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Don't question me bro, you know damn well you be looking for those 2 large pizza deals just like I do when you order :) . And I challenge you to order a decent large pizza with a delivery charge and a good tip(I don't cheap on pizza guys) for less than $15.
Oh, well decent pizza....You never said that!
The only pizza I really like is a place called Barrones in Woodland Hills, but they don't deliver :(

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Now I know what you're thinking.... This is a thread where I ordered delivery like expected, but it's not. It would have been easy to drop $15-$20 and be done, but I prefer my own. It ends up being around $3 per pizza to make this.

I make my own marinara sauce with some diced tomatoes, diced garlic, chopped onion, salt, pepper, oregano, basil & parsley, blend it up in the ninja chopper and cook it for a few hours. Once it's done I keep enough for two pizzas out and freeze the rest for a later date.

The crust is a Garlic Naan flatbread, sprayed some olive oil on both sides, top with sauce, sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, thin deli sliced pepperoni, then more cheese.

Bake in the oven at 400 for 8 minutes, grab a beer and grub is on!

View attachment 57296
Damn Son! You got skills! I have some tomatoes that are going bad. Think I figured out what I'm gonna do with them tonight! ;)