What's new

A Bachelors BLT

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Normally this would be the part where I post the "first course" of a beer, but no beer tonight.... Just this.

Moving on to the second course while we fry up some bacon we have some hour old homemade dip using sour cream and onion soup mix. This was a Sunday game day staple as a kid and I always looked forward to pops making this.

Bacon is done fries are in the oven and the last 4-5 minutes of the bake I put a bagel on the stone with bacon and sharp cheese just long enough to melt the cheese and we have dinner!

A half pound of bacon and cheese on a bagel with sweet potato fries.... You may be asking yourself "where is the LT" to my BLT, well... Bachelors don't keep vegetables in the house, haha

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
NICE sammich!

Hey you got ketchup there...that qualifies as the "T", correct? if I recall correctly they used to allow ketchup as the "vegetable" in the federal school lunch program so you got veggies....

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Do you ever eat a salad? Lol... these food postings reminds me that I have to get the smoker ready for the football season... should have done that this weekend.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Do you ever eat a salad? Lol... these food postings reminds me that I have to get the smoker ready for the football season... should have done that this weekend.
Only if it comes in a fried tortilla with a half pound of meat, cheese, sour cream and salsa.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
If by salad you mean bacon cheese fries with a multitude of toppings the answer will probably be yes

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Didnt you mean blt'S? Looks like you have 2 sandwiches there dude. Lofl. Nonetheless looked awesome.