What's new

A Bachelors Lazy Meal

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
For Ryan...

Last night after taking an hour to get home due to snow for what is normally a 20 minute drive I really didn't feel like cooking.

I fired up the PS3 and got in a few rounds on Tiger Woods 2014 and started getting a little hungry. Still feeling too lazy to cooking, I rummaged through the cabinets. I've been trying to watch what I eat a little bit so I threw out the expired stuff and settled on this....

I found that the grape Crush really complimented the buffalo flavor and the blue cheese addition gave a good contrast to balance the meal a little bit. The salt was just the right amount to cause me to finish off the beverage as I finished up the bag.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yum. Nothing better for ya, then some Roundup soaked GMO grains, hydrogenated oils (transfats), artificial flavorings, high fructose corn syrup, modified food starch, sodium diacetate and sodium pyrophosphate. Glad to see you're staying away from girly stuff like organic green vegetables and lean free range proteins.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Yum. Nothing better for ya, then some Roundup soaked GMO grains, hydrogenated oils (transfats), artificial flavorings, high fructose corn syrup, modified food starch, sodium diacetate and sodium pyrophosphate. Glad to see you're staying away from girly stuff like organic green vegetables and lean free range proteins.
Glad to see you realize it's all for fun and have a good sense of humor.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Don't worry Craig, 99.9% of the people get it and lol at these posts... :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
At least Craig (I hope) realizes my reply was tongue in check. I have a weird sense of humor, that may take a little getting used to. This place really needs a "sarcasm alert" smiley. At least Craig made up for it with that healthy breakfast of his, lol.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
At least Craig (I hope) realizes my reply was tongue in check. I have a weird sense of humor, that may take a little getting used to. This place really needs a "sarcasm alert" smiley. At least Craig made up for it with that healthy breakfast of his, lol.
I did pick up on the sarcasm. I use it pretty regularly.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Man y'all are lazy I'm having Caramelized pears.
Braised pork loin
Roast of lamb, with a balsamic reduction.
Steamed Lobster! Just kid'n I googled fancy meal names and that's the first one to pop up! I just wanted to sound like a food network junkie! I will probably have me an RC Cola and a moon pie for dinner! :)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Braised pork loin
Steamed Lobster! Just kid'n I googled fancy meal names and that's the first one to pop up! I just wanted to sound like a food network junkie! I will probably have me an RC Cola and a moon pie for dinner! :)
Love moon pies. Could probably eat a whole box worth if I wasn't trying to eat slightly healthier lol

Edit: auto correct raped me

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Braised pork loin
Love moon pies. Could probably eat a whole box worth of I want trying to eat slightly healthier lol
I'm right there with you Bro! I'm trying to eat healthier but I doesn't always happen. It the thought that counts, right? :)