What's new

A benefit to being a newby

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized something in kind of a eureka moment- as a newby each stick I smoke has a high probability of being the best cigar I have ever smoked. The best to date is a Don Pepin Garcia JJ maduro. Seems like they just keep on getting better and better.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yea, that is a great thing about being a Noob :) I know there are so many amazing sticks I've never tried. The only problem is my mouth doesn't like me smoking every day, lol.

It sure makes it hard to choose a cigar to smoke, though. Do I just enjoy something that I know I like or try one of the 50 sticks I have that I've never tried...

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pepin is quite a neat brand, so ye're on good tracks. And I know what ye mean; I remmember when every cigar I had was a completely new experience (not that I dislike at all what I get nowadays from a stick).

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just realized something in kind of a eureka moment- as a newby each stick I smoke has a high probability of being the best cigar I have ever smoked. The best to date is a Don Pepin Garcia JJ maduro. Seems like they just keep on getting better and better.
PM me your addy. I've got a few extra DPG JJ Maduros hanging around.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Good luck finding something better than a JJ Maduro. That's one of the very finest cigars you can walk into a store and buy today.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greg, I can't thank you enough. The level of generosity of botl's that haven't even spoke over the phone amazes me. Like I said in the pm I will be getting some sticks here shortly and I will let you know what they are- you name what you want and there yours.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Greg, I can't thank you enough. The level of generosity of botl's that haven't even spoke over the phone amazes me. Like I said in the pm I will be getting some sticks here shortly and I will let you know what they are- you name what you want and there yours.

Cool. Let me know what you think about the "hitch-hikers" that are making the trip with the DPG JJ Mads.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn! JJs and Hitch-hikers!

Hello, my name is Bear and I think White Owls are great. Can someone tell me of other cigars that are good?:sarcastic

Greg...you are what makes us a community. Nice job. :thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Damn! JJs and Hitch-hikers!

Hello, my name is Bear and I think White Owls are great. Can someone tell me of other cigars that are good?:sarcastic

Greg...you are what makes us a community. Nice job. :thumbsup:
Nah...your whiteowls are good stuff, just keep smoking those and you'll be fine. :eyepoke: