What's new

A big Hello from KY

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
New to the forum, just thought I'd stop in and say Hi. Not new to cigars, had quite a respectful small collection and had to sell off a few years ago- the economy nabbed me when the company I worked for went out of biz.... So until about a month ago, I hadn't enjoyed a cigar in 2 years or so.

My father gifted me a small desktop, and 5-6 sticks that I forgot I left in his humi (they've been in there for about 5 years)....

Decided to light up one of them while golfing- a Padilla '68 toro (one of my all time favorites for some reason).... And here I go down the slippery slope again.

Just thought I'd say hi, start contributing from time to time. As other parts of the site open up to me I want to get into trading more. My main trading buddy from a few years ago, sadly, passed away. But today, as it stands, I'm just a guy with a couple of sticks that's pumped to at least be back in the game- just in time for winter. Eyeing up a larger humi (foot locker) with dreams of filling it.

Other about me stuff: I work in outside sales, travel the country a lot. I'm an avid golfer, bluegrass guitar player, Deadhead, and Hardcore Kentucky Basketball fan.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I'm in the western part around the lakes. Actually, Princeton.... which is where the fire cured tobacco is made. I'm 99% I know the guy down the road from me where Drew Estate is getting his KFC from. Which makes me a tiny bit excited to try it.... although he jumped into my head and stole my idea to utilize this blackpatch stuff into a cigar. I actually had some rolled one time to start the process of getting into the business. With bad results

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm in the western part around the lakes. Actually, Princeton.... which is where the fire cured tobacco is made. I'm 99% I know the guy down the road from me where Drew Estate is getting his KFC from. Which makes me a tiny bit excited to try it.... although he jumped into my head and stole my idea to utilize this blackpatch stuff into a cigar. I actually had some rolled one time to start the process of getting into the business. With bad results
I am in Jeffersonville, IN but my parents have a permanent campsite in Eddyville, so I spend quite a bit of time there when the weather is nice. Spent last week down there fishing Lake Barkley. We usually do our shopping at your Wal-Mart. Welcome to the forum. Lots of nice people here.