What's new

a BOTL needs your vote LOL

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey brothers looking for the brothers help here! I entered a contest to help me win a camera.. a Leica to be exact lol

The contest is for a random street photo moment submission..

And I need votes to win so if you have Facebook if you wouldn't mind clicking the link and voting for my photo? Spread the word and have your friends do it too! PLEASE! LOL

http://woobox.com/4irkjg/vote/for/5248085

Miles Central.jpg

This is the image I uploaded for submission; it is one of my favorites..

the story behind it is one day on break I was walking through central park and saw this guy playing(and i'm a jazz nut) so I just stopped to listen to him. I fell in love with his playing and asked him if i could take some pics of him, he even posed for me!

It was a great day! I hope to find him again as I want to get a better shoot with him!

So please if you guys can vote it'll be much appreciate that will be great!

thanks!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Thanks a lot bro!! Much appreciated!!

I gave you my vote brother that is pretty amazing. I'm thinking of getting into a little photography myself. Amazing work.

Thanks bro!! Yeah I remember from your other thread, do it brother its a great hobby/job it makes you think a lot and makes you look at the outside world in a whole other dimension.

What do you shoot with?
Canon 5d mk 2/3
Canon 1dx
Fuji xpro 1
Omd bro

This was taken with my mark 3

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looks like winning is going to have nothing to do with the picture itself. Networking always takes these things. You've got to really reach out there and find a huge group of people to vote for ya brother. My votes cast, I love the picture too by the way.