What's new

A brief Truth in Cigars

sloth

5_toed
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ahh.. oops... sorry i must of put up the blinders and totally missed him mentioning cuban cigars... i was thinking he was only talking about noncubans... nevermind.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Scott, Good to hear you got back safe. Good hanging with you. I still can't believe you came so far. Crazy!
I went out the next day and got a new Tattoo in Gary Indiana at Roy Boy's. That was a fun day.......And then, I had a great event in Chicago that night with a bandage on my arm. LOL!

Remember that a box pressed cigar in a dress box will taste slightly different than the same cigar in a cabinet. Mainly because of the cedar influence.
Wow bro. Missed this post. Had to make the drive and see what you were all about :stretchgr. It was pretty cool hangin with you and the "rep's rep":stretchgr. Thanks for checkin on me. Offer still stands if you come into Michigan. Oh, and I love all of the insight this thread has brought out. Later

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was at a cigar tasting event at my local B&M and there was a rep from Montecristo there. He was telling me when he went to Cuba and toured a factory, they put different bands on the same cigars. Not all of them do but some.:frown:
Welcome to BOTL. Post and Intro .