What's new

A brother in need...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
...of our thoughts and well wishes. Brian (BsSlack) is stuck in Whitehorse Yukon Canada with a totalled truck and a rolled Uhaul trailer.

He is unhurt but is basically stranded until the insurance company can sort it all out.

Let's keep Brian in our thoughts fellas.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
...of our thoughts and well wishes. Brian (BsSlack) is stuck in Whitehorse Yukon Canada with a totalled truck and a rolled Uhaul trailer.

He is unhurt but is basically stranded until the insurance company can sort it all out.

Let's keep Brian in our thoughts fellas.

The bartender should have cut him off. :hysterica

On a serious note, I hope he is okay.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man that really sucks! I hope Brian gets everything back on track so he can finish his journey south. Glad to know he is unhurt to!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have been having a horrible couple of weeks. and every time I turn around something else pops up.

But to be stranded in another country (but if I were to be stranded in another country Canada would be on the GOOD list) with a totaled truck, I guess that puts my problems in a more favorable light.

Hope all gets better Brian.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Wow, with all Brian had to go through this year with family health issues ... this is definately the last thing he needed.

Good thoughts and prayers sent out to him ...

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Oh man, that completely sucks :(

Brian is one of the nicest BOTLs I know. Get home soon bro!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Ah, that sucks. Let's hope the insurance companies aren't too much of a PITA.

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Brian, I've got my fingers crossed for you... I hope you get back on the road and the rest of your journey is smooth.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Guy's,

Well, This was certainly not in the travel plan. Oddly the people whom have been the biggest Help have been U-Haul USA.
They found a 14 foot Truck and an Auto Hauler for my poor Pathfinder. I had to drive back to Alaska to get it(500miles RT) But they provided both pieces and 13 days to finish the trip......

......FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!

NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!

I was Blown away! The Gecko won't even talk to me.(I hope I see Him crossing the Road ahead of me!;)) I'm hoping to get back on the road Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Once I get back in the ol' US of A I'll be Home FREE.

I also have to say that The Canadians that I've met Here are Damn Nice People! I guess my experiences from before were not a True reflection of Her Citizens. So, I stand Corrected on that count Too.
If A Man claims Right, then To be a real Man, He must also admit when He is Wrong.

So, I have Learned.

You guy's take care and I'll advise as I get along the road Home!
EH?

slack