What's new

A brother in need...

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, I'm Finally getting outta Here!!!

Maybe later I'll log All the excitement I had Here... But not now.

I finally got everything Fixed on the trailer and the U-Haul truck(Both had Issues!) So, I'm leaving Whitehorsewithin the Hour. I spent the AM in the repair shop with the truck and the afternoon Campeped at the RCMP station(Mounties:( ) Finally 6 day's AFTER I filed MY accident report They gave me a "Incident#" They were too busy, before, EH?

So, I'm leaving Low and slow. A Full Week I was Captive in Whitehorse YT. I'm not taking ANY Chances. I'll e-mail as I can. One of the Accident casualties looks like my computer. It took a big Hit, but We'll see.

I'm Pulling a Trailer with the Totalled Pathfinder on it. I'll have to deal with the lizard when We get to California. I'm hoping things settle down from here on out.

Thanks for the Positive thoughts Guy"s!

Believe me, I need them.

Brian

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey!

Slacker Moose Sighted in AMERICA!!!

I am in The great state of Washington!!!

I'll be heading South Tomorrow, then finally in Cali in the Inland Empire. Yet another change of Plans, But that's the way it goes.

I hope to talk to Everyone Soon.

Slack

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well,
Howdy Fellas! I have landed in Cali! I looks like I have a place lined up and L-B is coming over from AZ on Sunday...Yea!

The truck IS Totalled and the Ins Co will not cover it even though Their Former agent told L-B She was "Completely Covered" I guess the old adage about Reading everything You sign is true enough. The agent left off Collision from Her policy and We thought We were covered. The Agent is gone and No one will talk about What happened with Her. So, We Will be changing Companies when We get Our next Vehicle. I can't say Anything Good about the way We were treated by Gieco.
It's Odd that U-Haul was more concerned with me being stuck in Canada, than the Company that has been taking Our money for several Years.(Beyond Angry!)

Anyway, I'm in Cali in Riverside. It will be good to get L-B here and We'll Start over there.

Thanks for the Prayers and Good Thoughts Fellas! They really do mean alot!

We really have been Lucky this past Year......I mean We are Both Still here after a few close calls. That's All that Really matters.

Take care and I'll talk To Y'all Soon.

Slack

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
And yet another reason to hate insurance companies.
But the real issue is with the agant, they are the direct link with you.
We had a fantastic agent years ago and when she left the business we have never been satistfied since.
The important thing is that you are alright and we are glad you are back.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to see you back Brian! My motto is that insurance companies are the only legal form of organized crime! Bah!

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah,

It was the Agents fault. And They know that there were iregularities with the Agent. But, because We cannot Prove anything They won't even talk to Us, about it.

But U-Haul USA rented Us a 5x10 trailer With their Safe Move coverage. So, when I had the second incident(the actual wreck) They waited to see what My "insurance Company wanted to do" When it turned out to be NOTHING, U-Haul stepped up with a Truck and a Vehicle Trailer, at no additional Cost to Us!

THAT'S Customer Service, Above and Beyond.

So, let's review: A) Corporation, that has collected Thousands of dollars in premiums does nothing because a Former Employee of Theirs has Mislead a Customer and collected premiums under false statements. Because the Statements are now Hearsay they have no legal Weight with the Greedy Green Lizard Company.

B) Corporation collected Roughly $550 dollars rental for a One time One way trip.

The customer has the misfortune of a Serious vehicular accident. Gecko leaves the Multi Year customer High and Dry, in a Foriegn Country. The U-Haul USA Group steps in and insures that the US citizen/Customer has transportation for All of His belongings, Free of Charge.

I guess that's pretty obvious, Whom I shall be recomending and Whom I shall villify at every opportunity!

...For the next 10 YEARS!!!

Slack

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Why just ten years????? I would be pissed at them from now on.

Gieco is a company owned by Berkshire -Hathaway which is owned by Warren Buffett. I think he has plenty of money.

Oxford Life Insurance Company is owned by AMERCO, a holding company which also owns Republic Western Insurance Company, U-Haul® International, Inc., and AMERCO Real Estate. North American Insurance Company and Christian Fidelity Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Oxford Life Insurance Company.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Because I figure either I've made my point or I haven't! (same technique on Significant Other! :) ) I refuse to carry baggage any longer than that. That does not mean that I forget, EVER!

BTW-That's Good Info to know! Thanks!

Slack