What's new

A Brother is in need of our prayers, BrewinHooligan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great news to hear indeed and I am so happy you are out of the hospital. I am convinced the longer you stay in the hospital the more strange things happen. And you were in a hotbed of all kinds of crazy viruses and bacteria etc. staying in the hospital for the minimum time needed is the way to go and you have a outstanding wife I must say! That is truly to be respected and admired! You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything from me it would be a pleasure so don't hesitate to ask my friend. You will be on the mend soon I have no doubt. Easy for me to say, but remain positive and keep the great attitude. The mind can heal the body!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Followed up with a dr today hoping to be cleared for work and I didn't hear what I wanted to... The dr still doesn't want me to work which is understandable considering how the viral meningitis has really screwed my body up. I'm getting nervous about my upcoming bills because my short term disability doesn't really cut the mustard. Praying that I can rest enough to get me healed up and cleared for work when I go back to the dr next week.