What's new

a car and a cigar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just had a wondeful Sunday with my wife. She bought me some cigars, and I had to light one up.

To make things even better, I decided to finally swap in the summer wheel and tire package and take off the snow boots off of my Pontiac G8 GT. So, I lit up a La Aroma De Cuba, got out the car jack and an old (1950's) Craftsman torque wrench and got to work.

A great car and a great cigar.... it was more fun than work.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm with you, sir -- a good cigar always makes a menial task a little more enjoyable.

I just moved and I have to put together a lawnmower and mow the grass. I'll be doing this with either a Tatuaje VI or a Partagas Serie D No. 4, I haven't decide which quite yet.

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol, I have a flip side to this.

Just recently I set out to do the same thing to my V6 Altima Coupe. Alternatively, I needed to also look at the suspension of the car because it had been making some scary noises.

Upon taking the winter wheel off, I saw that the spring on the suspension had snapped!

That right there made me lose my mind and ruined a perfectly good air bender.

Sorry to bring you down, but I just had to gripe about this.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I hope it's an easy fix for you. It sounds like you know what you're doing!:cjump:

Lol, I have a flip side to this.

Just recently I set out to do the same thing to my V6 Altima Coupe. Alternatively, I needed to also look at the suspension of the car because it had been making some scary noises.

Upon taking the winter wheel off, I saw that the spring on the suspension had snapped!

That right there made me lose my mind and ruined a perfectly good air bender.

Sorry to bring you down, but I just had to gripe about this.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I did the same thing last week, spring is here and I had the car washed and put on the summer wheels smoking a Partagas SDC 2....:smokingbo life is good