What's new

A Chance to win....

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Based on all the numbers thrown out already Steve, you either played really well or like shit!

You've mentioned that luck hasnt been on your side, lack of sleep, and slightly hungover. So I'm going with shit lol!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
78, I hope your luck improves brother! If you make it into Enfuego LV and there is a tall goofy looking guy working the counter ask him if he had a chance to try the Hooligan Hand Rolls I gave him and what he thought.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Well, still no winner.... Didn't think it would take this long.. Just goes to show you the kind of luck I've been having lol :banghead:
I'll keep it going a while longer and if no winner by tonight it will go to the person closest who posted first.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
And we have a winner!!! :woot: Congrats go out to @Smoqman who correctly guessed the score of 80.
I carry a 3.2 hcp. Index so was not a great score but considering the circumstances I was not overly disappointed. It was a great weather day and played with two nice guys... A PGA professional from Australia and a gentleman from Scotland.

@Smoqman PM me your address and I will get your prize out to you after I return home. FYI that won't be until 5/10 :nailbiting: