What's new

A Cigar Enthusiast

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’ve been a cigar enthusiasts for a short time. I never really planned to actually get into cigars until my friend, Tom Gokian, gave me my first lesson. The first cigar I had with him was a Montecristo Epic Craft Cured. I’m almost positive that’s where this recent obsession all started. The experiences I’ve had with cigars have all been positive. I mean, who doesn’t like for time to stand still yet speed up while enjoying a cigar. Anyways, I’ve recently leveled up to Tom sharing a Tatuaje Gran Maravilla. I didn’t really know how to feel smoking away a cigar as aged as what he had (2014). I’ve had a few Cubans here on my deployment as they’re readily available at duty free PXs and cigar shops out on the town. I’ll usually have him confirm if they’re real or fake with all the counterfeits that are out there overseas, so far I’ve only had one I believe and it was still really good in my opinion. In my short amount of time smoking cigars I’ve smoked the following: a few handfuls of Partagas No. 4 and No. 5, three Partagas mini 10s, two Montecristo 25s, H.uupman Corona Major and Half Corona, a Liga Privada T52, a Montecristo Petit, and the two mentioned above. I plan on trying more full bodied cigars soon as I enjoy the spice to follow consistently throughout. I apologize if I screwed any of those cigar names up but I wanted to share my new hobby and what I have gotten to try with all of you on BOTL.

Thanks for reading!

-Karl

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I got Gokian to come out of retirement with this post