What's new

A Cigar Viking joins the ranks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Who am I then? I am a 29 year old guy from Sweden (freaking cold, i know!). My name is Tobias (with the pretty pronounciation 2-buy-ass...:halfgrinw). I have been smooking cigars regular for almost 2 years now and in my opinion it is the best hoby you could have! The only downside is that it is practically the only hoby you could have from an economical point of view... :smokingme

I must say that I really like the cigar comunity and I think that I will like it here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do not know Ben personly (He lives like 1000 km north of me) but we are members of the same cigar forum in Sweden. He seems to be a nice guy I think (he have to be, he smokes cigars!).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Who am I then? I am a 29 year old guy from Sweden (freaking cold, i know!). My name is Tobias (with the pretty pronounciation 2-buy-ass...:halfgrinw). I have been smooking cigars regular for almost 2 years now and in my opinion it is the best hoby you could have! The only downside is that it is practically the only hoby you could have from an economical point of view... :smokingme

I must say that I really like the cigar comunity and I think that I will like it here!
From one FNG to another, welcome aboard.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice da ar vi tva som ha hittat hit, puffaren ar nog ocksa har och smyger misstanker jag...han e overallt! Vad heter du pa 08?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Ben! My name is Tobias on both Cigarrprat and 08bolmers. Nice to not be the only Swede amongst those Americans (and from oher countries I guess)!

@All posters: Thanks for the very warm welcome!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi Ben! My name is Tobias on both Cigarrprat and 08bolmers. Nice to not be the only Swede amongst those Americans (and from oher countries I guess)!

@All posters: Thanks for the very warm welcome!
Cigarprat is not for me, hope you enjoy it here, its a great group of botl here. :cbig:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Toby, Greetings from North Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome: