What's new

A Complete Pete Johnson Weedend

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Bingo, but they wouldn't let me buy the Tat Black jar even though it was almost empty.
Wade my friend. I'm gonna help you out.

My B&M has the balance of 8 in a jar (so they say) with my name on it (reserved). If all shows true, you got yourself a jar my friend. If I didn't have Pete personalize both of mine, it would be on it's way.

Please stay tuned.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Wade my friend. I'm gonna help you out.

My B&M has the balance of 8 in a jar (so they say) with my name on it (reserved). If all shows true, you got yourself a jar my friend. If I didn't have Pete personalize both of mine, it would be on it's way.

Please stay tuned.
THAT is a BOTL! Dude, if you can pull that off, I owe you big time!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, thanks for the heads up, I know have a fiver of the blacks, two more franks and two East coast on the way from Up/down. Phil also said he is throwing in a Black robusto since he was able to talk me into buying a couple east coast...

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sorry I didn't make it clear. It is an empty jar, they also have the Tat ash tray. I think I would much rather just buy the jar for someone rather then trade for it, but I don't know make an offer and I could go pick it up soon.
Yeah...it was worth the try...Thanks anyway, mate!

And, Hendy, that is indeed BOTL.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
That's why I'm here. Sharing the share. It's nice to be part of a group that is as respectful as you all.

Last edited: