What's new

a couple new picture of the purple beast

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rear fender flares are on . 6" zenon . New rocker guards and bars from Rock Hard 4x4 . 8500 lbs winch. This week I am changing the old ignition system over to an HEI ( high electic ingnition) from 20,000 to 50,000 volts . Much hotter spark and everything is sealed so when we go swimming. And a two barrel motocraft carb. Should add a few more ponies.
Jeep stands for JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET

Attachments

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look close you can see the stogie in my hand. I bought a grip clip to hold a cigar when I am driving but I hav'nt tried it yet.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Very nice Scrambler.

We've been building my wife's TJ lately (Thanks to FrankN for doing all the work) and it's just about done. All new suspension, tires/wheels (35" BFG MT KM2s), SYE on the T-case, and last but not least we swapped in the Ford 9" rear axle from my Jeep into it (putting the pullled D44 into mine).

Just Empty Every Pocket indeed! :tonguerol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice jeep.Its looking very stylish and sportive.All the parts of the jeep is looking fabulous.I liked the rig,wheels and more.

pcozad1

pcozad1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put 4:10 yukon gears in this fall , man what a difference . I can finnally pass another car at sixty.In low range It will idle up most hills .

Sprayed on the bed liner a couple weeks ago.I am done with mods and upgrades for a while . Just gonna drive it this year

:cbig:

Attachments