What's new

A day out with my huntin buddy while enjoying a Febuary Lance

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
With a day finally above 20f. it was time to start getting my hunting buddy back in a little shape. The after season lounging has started to put the pounds on her. So off to the training grounds to do some snow retrieves, while I enjoyed a CyB Lance and played handler/photographer.

At right around 3 years of age, she's showing a little grey on the chin which is common with chocolate labs, but do not be fooled she is all energy, and loves to work.

Ran about a dozen long retrieves, which isn't done in weekly training, since you need to keep them amped up and wanting more when you finish. Since this is her first time working in over a month and a half she had energy to spare.

She does love her pintail dummy

After around an hour she lets me know she's ready to call it a day.

Though she was allowed to carry her bird back to the truck when finished.

The CyB 2014 TAA Lancero is a great cigar, and I wish I had purchased more than a box since Im down to my last three.
But a day out enjoying a good cigar, with my great buddy reminds me that life is pretty damn good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking dogs. My 14 year old Jack Russell lounged with me in the garage today. She used to be a spitfire but she's quite chill now.