What's new

A different kind of "Brand Loyalty" :)

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Well, two things prompted this decision.

1) Steve Jobs let my beloved MB Air languish and then finally addressed it and *F*ed it all up. Don't get me wrong, I will but the next version, just saying.

2) My passions, they are a changing. :)

Why? Because that is the way BOTL roll, baby!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
lol Jack.. Hopefully the next one will meet your specs.

The only Mac product I own is the iPhone. I really want a Macbook, but haven't been able to justify the cost. My next mac purchase will probably be an iPad though.

Nice job on the sticker.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I have a MacBook, iPhone, and iPod. I want an iMac.

But I also want a desktop pc for other reasons. I LOVE Mac, but honestly you can't do everything I need to do on it.

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Man, I love macs.... I have a MacBook and an iPhone, my wife has an iMac, iPod, and iPad. We also have an AppleTV...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
only have an iphone, but nice sticker. im sure the real cigar is awesome, never got my hands on one...

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Yes, the sticker doesn't glow but is illuminated by Apple glow, so it's pretty cool.

I got a lot of weird looks today at school. Not EXACTLY a part of the social work ethos, if you know what I mean? :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lot of apple love in our house as well...iMac (old, will be replaced next year), two MacBook Pros, one for the wife, one for me, multiple iPods, iPhones, AppleTV and all their networking gear...Love it...

I also love it when people on TV shows and elsewhere cover up their apple logo, but the design is so memorable, you still know what it is...

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Don't you worry, Larry. I am putting it to good use making a list and checking it twice!

Guess who is looking down on everybody else on that list? :angryteet

Man this is gonna be fun! :thumbsup:
We'll see who has the last laugh my friend! :eyebrow: