What's new

A/F Brevas

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
a buddy of mine just had a baby boy (well his wife did at least) when i went to the hospital to visit them, he handed me a "It's a Boy!" cigar. upon further inspection it turned out to be an A/F. now i know its a med. filler cigar but all in all it was a pretty tasty smoke. supposedly made from the left over tabacco that the Hemingway's and X's are made from. i wouldnt fill my humi with them but id smoke another. :wink:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
kirscovitch said:
a buddy of mine just had a baby boy (well his wife did at least) when i went to the hospital to visit them, he handed me a "It's a Boy!" cigar. upon further inspection it turned out to be an A/F. now i know its a med. filler cigar but all in all it was a pretty tasty smoke. supposedly made from the left over tabacco that the Hemingway's and X's are made from. i wouldnt fill my humi with them but id smoke another. :wink:
Tried a few of these and like them on the golf course.:thinkidea

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have a 1/2 box of the "It's a Boy" and a 1/2 box of "It's a Girl" that have been im my humi for 3 years. Wonder if age does anything to them?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
DWavs said:
I have a 1/2 box of the "It's a Boy" and a 1/2 box of "It's a Girl" that have been im my humi for 3 years. Wonder if age does anything to them?
Well they should be out of diapers by now ...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
DWavs said:
The boys at poker night have not made these all gone? What is wrong with them.:closedmou