What's new

A Few Examples of My Artwork

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I've been asked here are a few examples of my artwork.
I just finished these yesterday as something simpler and less expensive than the majority of my work. A Liga Privada pendant and poker chip...

Some ivory humidor plaques.

Some examples of my more expensive work.

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Wow! You are quite a gifted artist! Great works!
Have you thought about or done any tattoos? Or are inking tattoos something different entirely..?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The technique that I use is similar to tattooing but I've never done any tattoos. I can be a bit particular about what artwork I do so tattoos may not be a good fit. Most people just aren't ready to accept having an artist tell them what will be permanently scribed on their body.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I usually open threads like this and say "WTF?"....but your work is wonderful, you have some serious talent. Thanks for sharing.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
WOW you have some serious talent and not in the super traditional way I love it and welcome!!! Your leatherbound book collection Looks great with that, some good classics With the artwork..!!!

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a couple items from Darrel, One a scroll work of my bombing avatar for my humifor he gifted me, very cool. Then I bought a Pro Tech auto knife from him with a naked gal on it also a very nice knife. I was so happy I made a deal to buy another bigger Pro tech auto and he is going to do some custom designed work on it for me. He is a great Artist!

Thanks Darrel

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a couple items from Darrel, One a scroll work of my bombing avatar for my humifor he gifted me, very cool. Then I bought a Pro Tech auto knife from him with a naked gal on it also a very nice knife. I was so happy I made a deal to buy another bigger Pro tech auto and he is going to do some custom designed work on it for me. He is a great Artist!

Thanks Darrel

PS
There is a picture of my Bombing Avatar in his opening pot. Cool.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Very impressive, Darrel! I like your attention to detail. Do you have a website, blog, or page where people can view more of your work? Do you sell, or trade, your art?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Darrell,

Fantastic work man!

Really dig the cigar image. Would like to see more of that.

Keep it up brotha!
-Chrisso

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive, Darrel! I like your attention to detail. Do you have a website, blog, or page where people can view more of your work? Do you sell, or trade, your art?
Yes, I sell my work and when the bills are paid I am open to trading as well. I post pictures of everything that I do on http://facebook.com/morrisdesignstudio

Nice stuff, could use one of those poker chips or card protectors.
The Liga Privada chip and pendant are both still available. Or I can do a custom chip if you like.