What's new

A few questions and a statement

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
On the subject of aging, if you're looking for a cheap cigar that does VERY well with age, then picking up a box of padron x000 series is a great idea. Those do incredibly well with a couple years on them

...this and they just get better with aged both the maddie and nattie. I'd also suggest fuente hemi sigs (all flavors) and fuente 858 (all flavors).

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The Sungrown 858s are a great budget friendly smoke to be sure, but I’ll take an Illusione Rothchildes every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t had an Illusione Rothchildes yet, but I will try and correct that. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Jody

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah for me rothschildren just edge out 858s. And also plus one that the sungrown 858 is the best one

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, that’s the last time I open BOTL on - a work computer in my office full of older women.
At least you didn't open a Meme Conversation thread page at work to reveal two people on top of each other on urine-stained mattress in dirty brown underwear with a rip on the hiney hole.
Blocked my first user over that. No choice. That's not tagged a NSFW thread. 9GAG shit.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
At least you didn't open a Meme Conversation thread page at work to reveal two people on top of each other on urine-stained mattress in dirty brown underwear with a rip on the hiney hole.
Blocked my first user over that. No choice. That's not tagged a NSFW thread. 9GAG shit.
That’s awful, I don’t blame you. NSFW content should stay in the NSFW threads

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Perfectdraw is awesome for plugged sticks. You can always massage them if you want or try other ways to find the knot, if you want to waste time. Usually when i buy sticks i buy a 5fer or 10ner smoke one and make a decision about if it has legs or not, if i dont likeem i try to find someone who does. A good exsample of a stick that was garbage when it came out but after 8-12 months ended up being good was the tatuaje hyde

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Most people don't know what we know. I mean, we are right about rh but most people have the idea that cigars need to be stored at 70°/70% rh, so that misinformation keeps getting passed down by people that don't know what they're talking about (70/70 isn't really that bad, tbh, and the difference is only something those of us who know would notice). So most B&Ms aiming for a higher target than us to begin with. Couple that with people going in and out of the humidor all day, and they have to really crank the humidity up to compensate for what's lost through opening and closing the door. So everything pretty much ends up over-humidified. I find cigars both burn and taste better after I let them rest a few weeks after purchase.
Word.. My local shop keeps them at 72%, resting a few days to two weeks really helps.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have found that the real cigar lounges keep at 70% or less. The bodegas or head shops (quickie mart) are 75% +. I was in one the other next to a job site that was so humid I couldn't breath.

Stupid Tapatalk