What's new

A fine cigar on a fine Monday afternoon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As I have every Monday off at work, I usually run my errands while everyone settles into the hustle and bustle of the work week. Along my foot travels today through South Side Edmonton, I stopped by one of my favorite cigar shops (Burlington on Whyte) and picked up a very special short robusto, the Trinidad Edicion Limitada 2010. It was quite unique as it was between a mild and medium bodied cigar, but had such an amazing flavor. Such a cigar would be the perfect anytime smoke, be it after a quick lunch on a sunny afternoon walk (such as my case) or enjoying it with a nice rum or scotch after a full steak dinner. For those on BOTL with access to the Cuban selection, despite the higher price, I highly recommend this cigar. I believe I have found my new favorite.

Has anyone had any good smokes this past weekend (Cuban or not?) Share the experience guys! Oh, and also add the price as I'm interested what the prices are in different areas (the Trinidad I smoked today was roughly $37.50 cdn...I know it's overpriced).

Cheers to all and hope to read some awesome stories on some enjoyable cigars!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks for the mini review and your thoughts bro. Might just have to find some...glad you enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya the pricing is outrageous, but this one was well worth biting the bullet on. No big deal. I gotta get on some of those cigar deals I keep hearing about though!