What's new

A fist pump from the Jersey Shore

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Greetings fellow smokers! Hailing from the Jersey shore, stopping in to say hey and try and get acclimated to the forum. Came across this forum through a friend, figured could always use some additional resources in this hobby for info, tips and suggestions, etc.

I've had some cigars over the last 8-9 years now, but never properly smoked until the last couple years. Friend of mine and I frequently meet up at our local spot on the water, enjoy a nice view, a few beverages, have a couple smokes, some good laughs, and unwind from the stressful weeks (I'm a counselor and PT professor).

I don't have much of a cigar history, started off with just some cheap sticks and boxes from whatever e-tailers, with a few nicer ones mixed in like PDR's, AB's, and samplers. Still trying to do my 'process of elimination' but my biggest barrier is budget for now. Have the humidor all set up and stocked, looking to pick up another humidor and more higher end sticks to store for longer term and enjoy on those special occasions, but the hard part is budget so will definitely be asking around for the best deals.

Current stash: 3 Monte's in there, and some 5 Vegas I'm looking forward to trying

Those Don Rafs were really cheap and are for a friend's bachelor party next weekend + give to others, not wasting good cigars on people who can't appreciate them haha

Anyways, suppose that's it. Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from Hawaii! I'm just starting out and found this to be a great place. Look forward to seeing you around.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks everyone! Been checking out some threads, liking the vibe on here. Had a decent smoke (first of those Don Rafs, not too shabby for being $1.20 each) last night hanging out on my hammock after a few hours at the beach

love summer time!

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join us...hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome from Jersey! Grew up at the Jersey Shore - Freehold - and now moved up to Union County to be closer to the office. Where you located?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've seen a few fellow Jersians in here, having my smoking buddies join up too. I'm from & in Toms River, right outside that nice little stereotype of what people think is the jersey shore.

^ I know you know where that is, but more for others