What's new

A fist pump from the Jersey Shore

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've seen a few fellow Jersians in here, having my smoking buddies join up too. I'm from & in Toms River, right outside that nice little stereotype of what people think is the jersey shore.

^ I know you know where that is, but more for others
Ahh, the more the merrier! I actually used to work for the Auto Shopper right by the Post Office in Toms River when I was in college, and I've obviously spent time in the area. We actually still have summer houses in Chadwick (wife's family) and Normandy Beach (my family).

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ahh, the more the merrier! I actually used to work for the Auto Shopper right by the Post Office in Toms River when I was in college, and I've obviously spent time in the area. We actually still have summer houses in Chadwick (wife's family) and Normandy Beach (my family).
Very nice. If you ever find yourself in TR, check out Water Street (used to be the Lobster Shanty). They gutted it, made it a nice casual restaurant and bar, bands in there on Fri and Saturday I believe, lots of tvs, and the deck right on the river to have a nice smoke. That's my local spot now, there a few times a month with a buddy to have a smoke and some bourbon

Oh, and Tuesday is country karaoke and 2-for-1 burgers (bayou burger is amazing)

Just added some more to my collection (kind of impulse buy but right now I'm about trying variety):

5 - Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5" x 49)
5 - La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB (5.5" x 54)
5 - Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro (6" x 52)
5 - Ave Maria Lionheart (5.5" x 55)
5 - CAO Black Gothic Torpedo (6" x 52)
5 - Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 (5.5" x 54)
5 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6" x 52)
5 - Punch Pita (6.1" x 50)

going to stick them in backup humidor for at least a few months before smoking em.. which should I look forward to most?