What's new

A. Flores 1975 Serie Privada Capa Maduro Cigar

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
All I know is, when I saw 'A. Flores 1975' I figured it was going to be another in the "Maverickdrinker's reviews of cigars you'll never be able to get your hands on" live sessions...lol

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
All I know is, when I saw 'A. Flores 1975' I figured it was going to be another in the "Maverickdrinker's reviews of cigars you'll never be able to get your hands on" live sessions...lol
dude, don't knock it, or he may stop!!! o)

so far, i REALLY like PDR, but they have yet to pull out the wow factor (except the BOTL '10). my local looks to get these in. i will be dropping coin on a few, but still have the FyR and 1878 as back up plans. FWIW.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
That small batch reserve habano wasn't too bad... mellow, but some subtle cardamon flavor lurking in there.

Though you are right about those FyR. They are pretty nice.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Awesome. I'm really looking forward to trying one of these. The 1878 are a great daily smoke, and if these are better, I'm in!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just to bump the old thread: burned the maduro robusto while running around for lunch today, and totally regret it, as it actually required more concentration than i had planned. smoke it SLOW, they are a little loose on the roll, but nice depth of flavor. ikick the last of this cold, clear out some time, and i may just have to do a review.

oh, and WTG ABE! o)

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We had an event with Abe last night out here in Hawaii. That was the one that I picked up to try. Enjoyable cigar. Not overly strong but very flavorful with layers of flavor. Abe told me that was his goal was to make a flavorful cigar that isnt too strong that can be smoked all day. :cbig:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Is there anything about it that would justify the price? Sorry, had to ask. Lotsa great premiums these days....

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is there anything about it that would justify the price? Sorry, had to ask. Lotsa great premiums these days....
This cigar is super flavorful and complex, one of the best I've smoked this year. One afternoon I smoked a My Father, one of my go to smokes, right after one of these and it tasted bland in comparison.