What's new

A funny thing happened on the way to the smoke shop

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I loved those cigars from Perdomo. Would you run by and grab a few more and I'll pay you for them. I remember them being like $4 or so a piece. That is if there's still some left.
I'll be happy to try, but don't think I can get over there today. If they had been a sealed box I would've bought the whole lot, but singles were more off than boxes anyway.

And yeah, Tyler, he's pretty cool. I'm not even 100% sure I got his story straight because there's so much to it. :scratchhe I've read his book though -- it's not the best-written thing in the world bu it's still fascinating stuff. He's next door right now, actually.

What's "15C?" Not sure I caught that reference ...

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
eodcole - I just called Reggie and asked about "The Cigar." They have almost a box full of Churchills at $4.70 apiece and nine Robustos at $4.40 apiece left.

Take that price, take 30% off, and there you go. Reg is gonna hold them for me. Hopefully you're about - tell me how many you'd like. :)

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's a win-win -- I got Cole some humidor stuffins'. They are, indeed, discontinued. I just smoked one of the Robustos I bought yesterday. I think I'll be hoarding the others. I had only one of these, a long time ago, and liked it -- but the one I smoked today seemed even better. Maybe it's just my shady memory but it could be that these suckers have been aging for a while. They're not spendy at all but they sure are nice.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great story. It was nice of you to help out some new smokers as well. I'm still trying to learn as much as I can, and I know from personal experience its nice to run into people that know something about cigars. Even if its a biased review, I still like to try a new stick. Plus, it seems like you made out like a bandit, and have become friends with a true hero.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice bump and a great read. I missed this story the first time around (since I wasn't here). Definitely a day to remember.