What's new

A Gift from Gurkha

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
A few weeks back, I saw a post on another board about Gurkha sending out free cigar samplers to people who went to their website and requested their catalog. I tried it myself, and today I got a package from Gurkha with a nice leather cigar case, three cigars (Titan, Beast, and Crest), and an "Ancient Warrior" baseball cap. I haven't tried a Gurkha yet (although I have a Legend (from Volusianator) and a K. Hansotia Symphony (from Tedski) in the humi), but these new sticks look great and I'm looking forward to trying them.

I don't need the cap, so if anybody wants it, post here and I'll send it off to you. It's the same as this one:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/accstats.cfm/inum/25049/kws/ZWW2521?utm_source=PriceGrabber&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=HA-GAW-BLK

Attachments

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I just ordered. Oddly enough, been wanting to try some gurhkas. never have. got a few in the humi from some fine botl's here on this site though. waiting on warmer weather.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
It might not be too late. You can request the catalog here:

http://www.gurkhacigars.com/gurkha_catalogrequest.cfm
I requested the catlog and kissed some but in the memo line to see if I could score the case. Then I called and hit the marketting extension. The voice mail said it was Kasad Hanistotia (im sure the spelling is wrong). I was immeadiately starstruck, and it's was only a voice mail. Anyhow I kissed a little more butt........We'll see if I begged enough to get it or not.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Well we can always try and see if it works. Nice score though. I just tried it to see if it would still work also. I like the Gurkha line and maybe I can get me a couple more sticks of theres also.

wrenchor

Robosto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My case + 3 cigars and hat came about a week after signing up, arrived today. Shipped UPS express! Good advertising department,,,they have my attention.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine a couple days back also via UPS. I think I ordered it a couple of weeks ago when I also spotted a post about it on another board.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yesterday, I filled out the form at the link Asher provided. I told them how big a fan I am of thier cigars. I als called and left a meesage on the marketing departments voice mail saying i was bummed i missed thier promotion. I got a call this morning, from someone in their marketing dept, asking for my address, so they could send me a gift. Whe I inquired about the leather case, he said I'll make sure we include one of those as well. Old saying...Never Hurts To Ask.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Eewww. Just looked at the leather case. pretty sweat. HOpe i get one of those. I too kissed a little but by saying i've been very interested in trying Gurhkas, which is true, and would love to try the promotionals. I didn't call though. We'll see what happens.

I wonder how many other brands do these kind of giveaways? We need a scout...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Apparently we missed the Torano promo. i have no idea when it was or when it ended, but they clearly state on the promo site that the promotion is over.

Still looking for more...